Thursday, July 16, 2009

Saints Nation: "The Judge" Interviewed on Saints Football Today

I was interviewed on a podcast last night, and the topics ranged: Mike Karney and Deuce's release, the new Saints defense, the Will Smith/Charles Grant suspensions, the upcoming season, fullback Darian Barnes, Usama Young and more.

You can check it out HERE.

Saints Football Today is run by 15 year old aspiring journalist Joshua Joffrion, and his homepage is found HERE. Pretty good stuff for a young Saints fan learning the ropes if you ask me! He's also got an interview up with current Saints fullback Darian Barnes that was pretty entertaining.

ALSO: pay no mind to the screaming child in the background (it's not too disruptive), I can promise you that wasn't on my end! In my defense I thought I battled through the distraction and stayed pretty focused on the task at hand :)

Lagniappe: According to ESPN.com, no long term deal between Julius Peppers and the Panthers will be signed this year (STORY). It's a good thing for the Saints because it means he could leave the Panthers after this year, thought I'm sure it won't come easy.