Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Saints Nation: Sean Payton's New Book is Now Available for Purchase

Saints' head coach Sean Payton's book "Home Team" is out today and now available for purchase. You can go to your favorite book buying location to seek it out, I'm sure it's available everywhere... but you can click HERE if you're having trouble finding it. I ordered mine already and I can't wait to get it as it should be a terrific read. If you've been paying attention to all the snippets that are surfacing out there, it sounds like it will be fairly candid and revealing. Speaking of which, does all the portions of the book that have already been revealed make you think that Sean Payton is a bit of a booze hound? Work hard, play hard, I guess. Anyway, I'm not trying to be critical of the man, clearly he's done a lot for the city of New Orleans and he's a fantastic football coach that seeks out high character and moral people to align himself with. You have to respect that. Besides, we don't want to be throwing stones when we live out of a glass house... just saying that alcohol (or vicodin) and Sean Payton do come up together from time to time (like the bottle of wine he stole from Jerry Jones) Anyway, I highly recommend checking this out and I will post a review as soon as I'm done with it.