Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Saints Nation: Comedy at it's finest

Peter King of CNNSI officially qualifies as a blustering buffoon. Thanks to Oddjob, I've discovered this gem of an article which describes New Orleans as the most likely of destinations for Michael Vick. When I read this article I spit a mouthful of water all over my keyboard. Mr. King, you owe me a new keyboard for writing such laughable material. Not that he had much credibility with me before this article, but he's definitely lost it all. And, I'm sorry, but "Tom Benson wants to win"? HAHAHAHA. Isn't that strengthening the argument for why the Saints should NOT sign Michael Vick? Pfffffff. Whatever.

Sean Payton has specifically been asked why he doesn't run the wildcat with Reggie Bush. His answer is always that he doesn't want to take the ball out of Drew Brees' hands. But he'd do that for Vick? He trusts Vick more than Reggie Bush? Beyond absurdity.