Saturday, December 26, 2009

Saints Nation: Bucs @ Saints matchup


As the Saints prepare to host the Bucs tomorrow, my goal for the home team is simple: Play well early and get up early. I don't want the Bucs to hang around or get any sense they can hang with the Saints. Even though I'll be in attendance, I'm not looking for a close entertaining game. I'm hoping for a blowout, and for the Saints to show they are serious about looking ahead.

Check out THIS ARTICLE I wrote on Canal Street Chronicles. With a win the Saints clinch homefield advantage throughout the playoffs, and week 17's matchup @ Carolina will be nothing more than a glorified scrimmage. We DO NOT want to go into Carolina needing anything more than minimal injuries. It's time for the Saints to show they mean business. What is your score prediction?