Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Saints Nation: Falcons sign former Saint Aaron Stecker

This article claims Aaron Stecker has caught on with the Falcons just in time for their Monday Night Football match up this weekend against the Saints. Eerie timing? Forget about it. This is the oldest trick in the book, and the Falcons took the opportunity of a banged up backfield to pick Stecker's brain about the Saints playbook. I'm sure they'll get him to divulge as much as possible. That is so 1997. Whatever, as if Aaron Stecker is going to help them stop Drew Brees or give them tips they might not catch on 6 games of tape this season when Stecker wasn't a member of the team. I hate the Falcons with a burning passion, and it makes me SICK that a player I liked as much as Stecker is on the team. I'm going to go throw up now.