Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Saints Nation: My plan for the weekend

As the football season is officially starting, I'm preparing myself for the season opener against the Lions. My upcoming weekend looks something like this:

Leave Thursday at 8:16pm and arrive into New Orleans at 11:25pm.

Friday - Hang out in New Orleans. Eat shrimp Po-Boys. Drink Abita. Go to a nice dinner downtown.

Saturday - Drive to Baton Rouge. Eat more shrimp Po-Boys. Tailgate. Go to LSU-Vanderbilt. Celebrate an LSU victory with Abita.

Sunday - Get up early and drive back to New Orleans. Go to Saints-Lions game at Superdome. Celebrate the season opening victory with a shrimp po-boy and Abita beer.

Monday - Get up at 6:30am travel back to get ready for work. Schedule a couple tennis matches for the week to burn off the calorie intake from the weekend.

It's fun packed - and don't lie I know you're jealous.