Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saints Nation: The Saints are 60 Minutes Away from SuperBowl





If you've been visiting this site long enough, you've seen many X's and O's, matchup explanations, football discussion and more. Today I'm keeping it simple and the theme is 60 minutes. The Saints have a chance to go to the SuperBowl for the first time in team history. I'll be at the Superdome cheering as loud as all of you. I'm throwing all stats, preconceived notions and matchups out the window. Bottom line, we just need to have more points than the Vikings after 60 minutes. That's the only thing I, and any other Saints fan out there, should care about. This is a unique opportunity for the team. Not to be dramatic, but I've been a Saints fan my whole life and I've rooted for this moment for almost 30 years. I've been nervous all week about this game, but today I woke up very confident. I think it will be a very close game, but I really believe this is our year. I think this team is ready for the challenge and will show up today to play their best football of the season. We are all ready for this moment.

I'm going to end with a prediction.

Final JUDGEment: Saints 27-24.

Players to watch:
Marques Colston on offense
Anthony Hargrove on defense
Garrett Hartley on special teams

WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS! Enjoy the game, and check out my facebook and twitter pages for pictures uploads throughout the day from the Superdome. See you guys in Miami?